** Available Monday-Thursday 11am and 3 pm **
Brewery Tour & 6 x Bottle (330ml) Sampler pack
Brewery Tour Bookings
Blue Sky Brewery Eco-Initiatives
- We harvest and reuse the yeast up to 10 times.
- We transport only 200kg of materials to produce 20 kegs of beer (pubs transport 1200kg for the same volume of beer).
- Surfaces are foam cleaned to minimise water usage.
- Our ‘Lights Out’ policy reduces energy consumption in all areas after hours.
- We collect the steam produced during boiling, and use this to heat hot water for the next batch.
- Our Brewery cools the hot ‘wort’ with town water and collects the heated water for reuse in the plant.
- All of the brewery drains go to a trade water settling tank that is pumped out every three months.
- All tanks are very well insulated to reduce energy loss.
- Over 95% of our solid by-products are used for cattle feed (spent grain and extra yeast).
We save on packaging by having our core brands only available on tap, encouraging people to drink tap beer.